People we Support
Our three High Dependency Rehabilitation wards provide a structured environment for males and females with complex or enduring Mental Health conditions or Personality Disorders who may have a history of behaviours that challenge, self-harm, substance misuse or trauma who require assessment and treatment in an environment that promotes independence, rehabilitation and recovery.
Balmoral – 11 Beds Female
Seaford – 11 Beds Male
Cooden Lodge – 9 Beds Male
Our extensive in-house multi-disciplinary team works collaboratively with each Service User to develop bespoke care-plans centred upon Service User needs, challenges and aspirations. We use recognised clinical outcome measures to monitor and evidence progress and adopt a holistic approach to rehabilitation. Our model of care focuses on enablement, positive risk taking, therapeutic optimism, relapse prevention, reducing episodes of challenging behaviour and preparing individuals to transition into a community setting.
- Age 18+
- Primary diagnosis of mental health or personality disorder
- May have a secondary diagnosis e.G. Mild learning disability, poly-substance misuse
- May present with complex needs / behaviours that challenge
- Requires inpatient treatment within a rehabilitation setting
- May be treatment resistant or fail to engage in therapy
- May be detained under the mental healthact, including restricted patients,
- Or agreeing to informal admission
- Can have offence related behaviours or an established forensic history
- May have a history of failed or difficult placements